The methodologies that Asociación CINDE uses are:
- Recreation and education methodology (Learning through play and playing to learn). The fun that boys and girls experience when playing occurs because it is based on freedom and autonomy.
- Constructivism and participation. We propose a methodological strategy that allows the construction of meaningful learning, thus rejecting vertical action and stimulating creative, group action.
- Learning in pairs. It is an educational practice in which people interact with others to achieve educational goals. It is about activating a spontaneous process of transmission of knowledge and experiences between members of a group of equal status, from the logic in which knowledge does not belong to the individual, but to the collective.
- Popular education. It bases a person’s learning process on their practice, experiences, reasoning, and social context. In other words, the individual learns from the environment that surrounds him, in a space for dialogue, meeting and reflection, looking beyond the teacher-student scheme.
- Experiential or experimental living. Individuals build their own knowledge, acquire skills, and enhance their values through personal, family, and community experience.
- Training of the tutors. It is an informal education process in which people acquire skills to replicate the knowledge that they have learned.