In this Legal Notice, you will find information about:
- Legal Identification.
- General Use Conditions.
- General Obligations of the User.
- User Participation in different sections and tools: Blogs and Comments.
- Intellectual and Industrial Property.
1.- LEGAL IDENTIFICATION
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the identifying data of the owner of www.asociacioncinde.org, are:
Colonia Palmira, Pasaje El Roble, Casa 6B
Mejicanos, San Salvador (El Salvador)
Registered in the Registry of Non-Profit Associations with the no.17, Folios 346 to 374, Book no.48 of National Associations. In San Salvador, on July 9 2004.
For any doubts or queries, get in touch with us on (+503) 2282 2600 o via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to www.asociacioncinde.org/en implies the express acceptance of the user to these conditions of the Legal Notice, which may be modified or replaced by Asociación CINDE at any time and without prior notice.
2.- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The following General Conditions regulate the use and access to the portal web www.asociacioncinde.org/en whose purpose is to be a gateway that offers users information, services and content via the website.
Every user with access to this website must accept these General Conditions, understanding them, understanding the use of the website as an acceptance of them.
Similarly, those pages, owned by third parties, which can be accessed through links and which have other general conditions, must also be accepted.
The user agrees to make appropriate use of the contents, services, news, blogs, which are accessible on www.asociacioncinde.org/en subject to the Law and to these General Conditions of use, respecting other users at all times.
In case of total or partial breach of these conditions, Asociación CINDE reserves the right to deny access to www.asociacioncinde.org/en without prior notice to the user.
Asociación CINDE will adopt all measures at its disposal to prevent any type of conduct contrary to Spanish Laws and will cooperate with the competent authorities in identifying the subjects responsible for the actions that may imply violation of the laws applicable to this website.
3.- GENERAL OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
By accepting these General Conditions of use, the user expressly agrees to the following:
- Do not take any action intended to harm, block, damage, disable, overload, temporarily or permanently, the functionalities, tools, content and/or infrastructure of the website, in a way that prevent its normal use.
- Do not initiate or make abusive or slanderous content, both towards other users and towards third parties outside Asociación CINDE.
- Do not use any of the materials or information on this website for illegal purposes and expressly prohibited in the present General Conditions of Use, and that are contrary to the rights and interests of Asociación CINDE, its users, and/or third parties.
- The user will be liable for all damages of any nature that Asociación CINDE or any third party may suffer as a consequence of a breach of any of the obligations to which they are subject by virtue of this “Legal Notice” or the law in relation with the access and/or use of the page asociacioncinde.org/en
4.- CONDITIONS OF USER PARTICIPATION IN DIFFERENT SECTIONS AND TOOLS OF WWW.ASOCIACIONCINDE.ORG/EN : BLOGS AND COMMENTS.
The user can actively participate in certain sections and tools made available by Asociación CINDE on www.asociacioncinde.org/en, such as inserting comments on blogs and news.
To participate in the Blogs, the user must identify themself, committing themself to only writing information or opinions that are in accordance with the law, morality and public order, refraining from making comments that are contrary to the rules of internet etiquette.
Asociación CINDE, through its administrators reserves the right to edit or delete any message, or prevent access to the Blogs to the user who fails to comply with the rules of use of these tools without the need of prior notice. Said non-publication may not be considered at any time or for any reason a limitation of the fundamental right to freedom or expression of the user.
Including, but not limited to the user of the Blogs of www.asociacioncinde.org/en, expressly agrees to the following:
- Do not add or spread content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, in support of terrorism or that violate fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals; and in general contravene the principle of legality, responsibility, protection of human dignity and the protection of minors.
- Do not initiate or use the Blogs to make grievances, insults, provocations, personal disqualifications or introduce content with improper or inappropriate language, whether such content is directed to a participant or not. Additionally, no allegations or accusations of any kind will be allowed.
- Do not add or spread advertising or commercials and/or promotions from third party companies outside of Asociación CINDE. Likewise, users of the Blogs are not authorised to initiate chains of messages, celebrations or messages that have no relation to the content of the Blog/News.
- Do not add or spread viruses or harmful software that may cause damage to computer systems.
- Do not add content protected (among others, images, sounds, photographs, videos, texts, documents) by copyright and industrial property (among others; trademarks, trade names, graphic logos) without the express authorization of their respective owners or holders of rights.
The user acknowledges and accepts that any comment and/or opinion that they express and is published will be their sole responsibility for all purposes. In this sense, the user will be directly responsible for all the damages caused to third parties derived from the use of the Blog, as well as for all the damages caused by the lack of legality, veracity, accuracy, morality and all the information and opinions that they provide or make accessible to other users and/or visitors on www.asociacioncinde.org/en
5.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The website www.asociacioncinde.org/en, the pages that it is comprised of and the information or elements contained therein (including texts, documents, photographs, drawings, graphic representations, among others), as well as logos, trademarks or other distinctive signs, are protected by intellectual or industrial property rights. Asociación CINDE owns or holds authorization for the use of the same rights.
The user is required to use the contents diligently and correctly, in accordance with the law, morality, and public order.
Asociación CINDE authorizes the user to view the information contained on this website, as well as to make private reproductions (simple download and storage activity on their computer systems), provided that the items are intended solely for personal use or for purposes previously authorized by Asociación CINDE.
The user is not authorized to distribute, modify, transfer or publically communicate the information contained on this website in any way and for whatever purpose.
The connections and links to third party sites or web pages have been established solely as a utility for the user. Asociación CINDE is not, in any case, responsible for them or their content.
Asociación CINDE does not assume any responsibility derived from the existence of links between the contents of this site and content located outside it or any other mention of content external to this website. Such links or mentions have an exclusively informative purpose and, in no case, do they imply the support, approval or any relationship between Asociación CINDE and the persons or entities who author/manage such content or owner of the sites where they are located.
To attain links with the web page www.asociacioncinde.org/en, written authorization from Asociación CINDE will be needed.
Asociación CINDE does not guarantee continuous access, nor the correct display, download or usefulness of the elements and information contained on the pages of the portal www.asociacioncinde.org/en that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control, nor of those that are produced by the existence of computer viruses on the internet.
Asociación CINDE does not assume responsibility for any damages, losses, claims or expenses produced by:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, delays, blockages or disconnections caused by errors in the telecommunications lines and networks or by any other cause beyond the control of Asociación CINDE.
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate use of the website
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of out-dated versions.
In case of controversy or conflict that may arise from the interpretation or compliance of this Legal Notice, they will be resolved by the Courts and Tribunals of San Salvador, El Salvador.
If the nature of any particular clause is not essential to the existence of this document and it were to be nullified, it will not affect the existence of the remaining clauses.