- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Who can provide us with data?
- What data do we collect?
- How is the information used?
- Communications via email
- How and where is the information shared?
- Security of your data
- Rights and access to information
- Privacy Officer
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
All the data provided by the users on www.fundacioncinde.org will be incorporated and processed, both through electronic, computerized and non-automated means, in files declared before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es), responsible for said files:
Calle Núñez de Balboa, 77
28006 Madrid (España)
Who can provide us with data?
By accessing our page, you declare that all the data you provide us, whether mandatory to provide the service or information, or voluntary data when you want to collaborate with us, make a comment on our blogs or participate in our petitions, are true and correct; that is, they respond to their real situation. Providing these data supposes that they have been supplied voluntarily and with consent so that they can be processed both electronically and non-automatically and for certain and legitimate purposes that Fundación CINDE (CINDE Foundation) describes below, not being used for incompatible purposes, nor transferred to third parties without your consent.
What data do we collect?
By sending an information enquiry, signing up to our newsletters, participating in our actions, providing your support for our campaigns, contacting us via email, making comments on our blogs or collaborating with us (as an associate, as a donator and/or as a volunteer), we can ask you to provide us with a series of data and personal information, such as your name, surname, address, email, contact number, etc. To be an associate or a donor of Fundación CINDE, we will request other categories of data.
The data that we request, and that is processed, will always be adequate, pertinent and not excessive to your request for information, collaboration and/or participation within Fundación CINDE.
How is the information used?
Fundación CINDE will use the information that you provide us for the required purposes in each one of the data collection forms:
- Response to requests for user information. In the event that you send us a request for information, we will process your data with the purpose to receive, manage, process, and give a response to the queries and requests of information that you send us through the means of contact on the website or sent to our offices and delegations.
- Subscription to the News Bulletin or the Newsletter. To participate in our blogs and to publish your comments, we will handle your user data and your email with the purpose of identifying and managing the publication on our website.
- Participating and adding comments on our blogs. To participate in our blogs and to publish your comments, we will handle your user data and email with the purpose of identifying and managing the publishing on our website.
- Actively collaborating through donating or becoming an associate of Fundación CINDE. In the event that you access our form and fill in your data, the information provided will be handled with the purpose of economic, accounting, fiscal management and administrative management of associates and donors of Fundación CINDE.
- Request to participate in the international volunteer program. By filling out our form, your data will reach us in order to start the selection process. If selected, your data will be used to initiate the training process, take out volunteer insurance, organize your field trip with the partner organization and keep you informed of Fundación CINDE’s projects.
- Other activities organized by Fundación CINDE. You can collaborate and participate in actions organized and/or promoted by the Foundation, providing the data that is requested in the corresponding forms and for the purposes that are expressly indicated therein.
Communications via email
By sending us a query or request for information via email, you are providing us with the conscious and express consent for the treatment of the data provided to Fundación CINDE. In our emails, you will find information to revoke the consent or to unsubscribe from any communication from Fundación CINDE.
How and where is the information shared?
Fundación CINDE expressly informs that in the cases in which you collaborate or participate in certain actions (Solidarity Events, Volunteering, Associates, Donations, etc.), we will proceed to transfer your data to agencies and administrations, banks and other collaborating entities in accordance with current legal regulations and for corporate information management.
Security of the data provided
Fundación CINDE attaches great importance to the security of all the information and personal data that we process. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure; for this reason, we make efforts and allocate resources to improve our page every day, and ensure that our features that are made available to you are more secure. (The feature http has been implemented on the forms with the purpose of protecting financial data with encrypted tools SSL).
Once we have received your information, security measures will be implemented to guarantee access, confidentiality, integrity and to avoid any loss, misuse and/or alteration of the data that is under our control. Our security and privacy policies are revised periodically and improved when necessary and only the authorized personnel has access to the user’s information.
Your rights and access to information
In accordance with current Community legislation (Directive 95/46/EU) and Spanish (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13), you have the possibility of exercising the following personal rights, proving your identity, either through electronic means (in the case of newsletters and emails) or through written communication to our Privacy Officer.
Your rights are as follows:
- Right to revoke your consent and request that your personal data not be processed for commercial purposes, or to be sent any communications via email, SMS messages and newsletters.
- Right of access to the information that we have regarding your person, specifying the purposes of the treatment carried out and communications to third administrations and companies, either because they are authorized by law, because they are necessary for the provision of the service you have requested, or for having given prior consent.
- Right to rectify your data. Your information and data is then updated according to the information you provide.
- Right to the cancellation of your data, once the legal time limits for conservation of data set by the implementing legislation have been completed.
- Right to oppose any activity of processing your data through the revocation of your authorization/consent.
At any time you can request, completely free of charge, either by letter or by email, the exercise of your rights. Your request must include a photocopy of your ID/NIE/Passport, since it is a very personal right.
Requests should be sent to the privacy office at the following address:
Att. Responsable Privacidad
Calle Núñez de Balboa, 77
28006 Madrid (España)